Are you suffering from varicose veins? Are you embarrassed to show your feet in public? Are you fed up of not being able to stand because of swelling and pain on the feet because of varicose veins? Don’t worry! Treatments of varicose veins are available nowadays unlike in the past where women had to merely cover up and bear the inflammation, swelling and loss of circulation, not forgetting the ugly appearance of the feet. Varicose veins, also called as spider veins affect a lot of men and women and are usually caused when the blood circulatory veins become weak and start accumulating fluids.
Here are some home remedies to help get rid of these varicose veins:
- Castor Oil- Castor oil has anti-inflammatory properties and stimulating properties. Massage warm castor oil in those areas when the blood supply is clotted and has reduced blood circulation. Castor oil is sure to get those veins pumping the blood again and improved circulation like it used to be.
- Oranges-Vitamin C is very essential to strengthen the blood vessels. Oranges are a good source of Vitamin C. So eat a couple of oranges a day repair those tissues and blood vessels and improve the blood circulation.
- Guava-Guava again is a good source of Vitamin C that helps in strengthening the blood vessels and tissues. It is also rich in Vitamin K that increases blood circulation and also prevent discoloration of the blood clotted veins.
- Mustard Oil-Mustard oil is very good in improving the condition of your blood vessels and stimulating their blood circulation. Massage on the affected areas at least twice a day and see the difference.
- Apple cider vinegar-Apple cider vinegar helps in improving the appearance of the varicose veins affected areas. Applying a compress of apple cider vinegar for a few minutes, a couple of times a day will improve the blood circulation in the affected areas and also reduce the swelling.
So before you resort to going to taking medicines or getting it operated, try these home remedies first and see if they disappear.