According to the stats (2018), 56.4% of women and 56.4% of men have tried to lose weight (2018). So, most adults are trying to lose weight every year. There are many reasons why people struggle with weight gain including poor diet, lack of exercise, lack of sleep, genetics, and most importantly poor nutrition.
To lose weight, it is essential to develop a healthy lifestyle that includes both regular exercise and proper diet. Report estimates incorporating fresh juices into your diet will be a great way to kickstart your weight loss journey and nearly 80% of U.S. consumers try to include more fruits and vegetables as well as juices in their diet. These fruit juices not only aid in shedding those extra pounds but also provide numerous health benefits.
While considering this, we have curated a list of the best juices for weight loss along with their preparation method.
20 Best Juices for Weight Loss
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is a popular choice and refreshing way for weight loss enthusiasts due to its detoxifying properties. It’s great to start off your day with a glass of lemon juice. It is not only the best fruit juice for weight loss but also provides numerous health benefits including improved digestion and hydration.
How to Prepare a Refreshing Lemon Juice for Weight Loss?
- Simply squeeze the juice of one lemon into a glass of warm water.
- You can add a glass of water and a teaspoon of honey for added sweetness, but it’s best to avoid sugar if you’re aiming for weight loss.
2. Watermelon Juice
Watermelon juice is one of the best fruit juices during summer that keeps you well-hydrated, protects the body from free radicals, and is an excellent choice for Weight Watchers. It has essential nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin A, and other minerals. Watermelon juice helps promote better heart health.
How to Prepare Hydrating Watermelon Juice?
- You need to blend fresh watermelon chunks after removing the seeds until it becomes smooth.
- You can strain the juice to remove any pulp or enjoy it as is for added fiber.
3. Grapefruit Juice
Grapefruit juice is known for its fat-burning properties, making it a top choice for those looking to shed pounds. Studies have found that the consumption of grape juice for a month promotes weight loss and reduction of BMI in the elderly and adults. It can also moderate cholesterol levels and help burn body fat. Rich in antioxidants like resveratrol and anthocyanins, grapes also help improve sleep quality.
How to Prepare Tangy Grape Juice to Burn Body Fat?
- First, clean the grapes before preparing the juice.
- Simply put the grapes in the blender and blend till they become smooth.
- Then, strain the blended grapes.
- If it is too thick, just add a bit of water and for those who prefer a sweeter taste, add sugar.
- It’s best to consume grapefruit juice before meals to help curb your appetite.
4. Mint Juice
If you want to keep yourself healthy and help you lose weight, then mint juice is a good choice. The vibrant green leaves are known to have healing properties as it offer you numerous health benefits including boosting the immunity and digestive system.
Simple Steps to Prepare Refreshing Mint Juice
- Making mint water is such an easy and simple process.
- Take mint leaves and a little bit of lemon juice.
- Allow it to sit overnight.
- Drink the infused juice in the early morning.
- You can sip the juice throughout the day.
- It helps detox your body and also improves your skin.
5. Carrot Juice
Carrot juice is extraordinary for weight loss as carrots are low in calories and loaded with fiber. A tall glass of carrot juice will keep you full until lunch, so you don’t need to stress over undesirable tidbit assaults. Carrots are incredibly low in calories and high in fiber which makes carrot juice an ideal vegetable juice for weight loss. Carrot juice is incredible for weight loss as carrots are low in calories.
Steps to Prepare Detoxing Carrot Juice with Apple, Orange, and Ginger
- Take a carrot, an apple, a large portion of orange, and some ginger.
- Blend it all and strain well.
- Drink this juice daily which will help flush out the waste.
So whenever you intend to go on a juice diet, carry this carrot juice to your salvage.
6. Karela (Bitter Gourd) Juice
It may not sound attractive to juice however the severe gourd, yet in all actuality, it truly helps in getting fitter. Fit may not sound acceptable to juice however the harsh gourd, yet in all actuality, it truly helps in getting in shape. Drinking karela juice consistently animates the liver to discharge bile acids which are required for using the fat. Also, karela is low in calories. A 100-gram serving of severe gourds contains only 17 calories! This is one of the best juices for weight loss.
Method of Preparation
- Peel the skin of the bitter gourd
- Remove the white flesh and seed from it
- Take the bitter gourd and soak in water for about 30 minutes
- Blend them by adding half a tablespoon of salt and lemon juice
- Strain and pour into a glass and then drink
7. Cucumber Juice
Cucumber is an astounding vegetable that gets in shape normally, and a sound eating regimen for weight loss frequently incorporates this succulent vegetable. Being wealthy in water and low in sodium, it helps in decreasing swelling and water maintenance.
Including only 45 calories, it makes a shockingly low-calorie bite that you can crunch whenever and works in building up the plates of mixed greens. Because of its high water and fiber content, cucumber juice tops you off effectively thus, it very well may be an incredible dinner filler.
8. Orange Juice
Orange is known for its powerful antioxidant properties and low-calorie fruit with zero fat content. It helps in building the immunity of the body as it has high vitamin C content and also has anti-inflammatory properties that prevent swelling and bloating of the stomach.
Method of Preparation
- Rinse the orange and pat it dry.
- Then, slice into two parts.
- Remove the seeds and squeeze the orange slices over a glass to get all the juice out.
- Drink and enjoy the taste.
9. Amla Juice
It’s extraordinary to begin your day with a glass of amla juice. It helps keep your stomach-related framework on track for the day and quickens your digestion. Quicker digestion helps in consuming fat rapidly. For better weight loss, it is frequently recommended to drink amla juice on an empty stomach.
Method of preparation
- First, clean the amla fruits and wash them
- Dry them, take out the seeds, and cut them into small pieces
- Blend them until it becomes smooth
- Get the fresh juice and strain them using a fine mesh sieve.
- If you want to drink later, put the juice in a jar and keep it in the fridge for a week or less.
10. Kiwi Smoothie
Kiwis are rich in water content, low in calories, and high in fiber making them one of the best fruits for weight loss. They are a great snack or a breakfast smoothie if you are looking for weight loss. Kiwis are rich in Vitamin C and including them in your regular diet significantly results in burning belly fat and inch loss. They also have a low glycemic index which makes them suitable for diabetics.
Method of preparation
- Cut the kiwi into small pieces.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for about an hour
- Retrieve them and blend them along with water and ice based on your preferences
- You can add ginger as well for taste.
11. Pineapple Juice
Pineapple juice is not only deliciously tropical but also aids in digestion and weight loss. Pineapple juice is not only a great source of vitamins, and minerals like vitamin C, manganese, folate, thiamin, and other nutrients but it is also low in calories. Additionally, it has a plethora of antioxidants that help strengthen your immune system.
Here’s How To Make Your Fresh Juice With Just A Few Easy Steps
- To prepare this delight, peel or chop the pineapple and place it in a blender.
- Add two or three tablespoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you would like it to be.
- You can also add a cup of water if you don’t want the juice to be thick.
- Blend the pineapple chunks until they are smooth strain the liquid and enjoy it with the help of pulp for added fiber content.
12. Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants and can help boost your metabolism, making it a great choice for weight loss. This juice is fully packed with antioxidants, rich in vitamins C, E, and K which help in improving your digestion.
Quick Steps to Make Fresh Pomegranate Juice
- Take pomegranates, cut them open, and remove the seeds.
- Blend fresh pomegranate seeds and strain the juice to remove any seeds or pulp.
13. Ginger Juice
Ginger is a common ingredient you find in every kitchen worldwide. It can be used in various ways and offers you a multitude of benefits including reducing inflammation, relieving cough, improving heart health, and increasing energy. Moreover, it has hunger surpassing properties which aid in losing weight.
How to Make Healthy Ginger Juice?
- Take a grated ginger, blend, and make a juice.
- Then, boil water and add the ginger juice.
- Squeeze half a lemon or add honey as per your choice to improve the taste.
- Drinking it in the morning or sipping it throughout the day helps burn fat and fasten the weight loss process.
14. Tomato Juice
Tomatoes are healthy for our bodies but how many of you know tomatoes can help you reduce weight? Yes, tomatoes will indeed help you lose weight. It is one of the natural ways to lose weight, helps in reducing your waistline, and keeps you healthy.
Quick Tips to Prepare Tomato Juice
- First, boil the tomatoes and soak the tomatoes in cold water to cool down.
- Then, blend them add pieces of cucumber, and blend them again.
- Strain the mixture and add some chilled water, lemon juice, and mint leaves for an extra taste.
15. Kale Juice
Kale is considered to be one of the best veggies to eat during the winter season. Most people started to incorporate kale into all types of meals, from kale juice to salads, and even kale chips. It contains fiber and has high water content helps in losing weight. Moreover, it offers health benefits like boosting the immune system and more.
Preparing methods of Kale Juice
- Take as much kale as you want.
- Wash and keep in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes and grind it nicely.
- Take out the juice and add salt or lime based on your preferences.
16. Lauki Juice (Bottle Gourd)
Lauki Juice is another green juice that helps you in tackling the bulges. It is low in calories and high in fiber which is ideal for weight loss and also helps you keep full for a longer period. By adding pineapple and orange, it becomes even more healthier as both fruits are great sources of vitamin C.
The Preparation Process of Bottle Gourd Juice
- Get all the required ingredients and put all the fruits and vegetables together.
- Blend it well with a little water and strain all the pulp out.
- Add some basil leaves and curry leaves for taste if necessary.
17. Cabbage Juice
If you are the one who is on a weight loss journey, then this cabbage juice will be your health fix. It is a powerhouse of essential minerals and vitamins. It not only keeps you feeling refreshed but will also help obesity. According to Dr. Komal, cabbage juice is very effective in reducing your weight if you drink it daily. It helps in purifying the upper section of the intestines which eliminates the waste materials from the body easily and helps you with digestion.
Explore the Cabbage Juice Making Process
- Making cabbage juice is very simple and easy.
- Take a firm cabbage and peel the leaves gently.
- Wash the cabbage with cold water and then pat dry.
- Place the leaves in a blender and blend them well.
- Strain and you can add mint leaves, honey, or lemon for flavors and drink.
18. Blackberry Juice
Blackberries are rich in nutrients and flavors. So they can eat it fresh or use it to make jellies, sauces, or jam. But the best way to have them is in the form of blackberry juice. This juice is a sweet treat that is perfect for the spring and summer seasons and a healthy drink that nourishes your skin and energizes you.
Method of Preparation
- Wash the blackberries with cold water.
- Add water and blackberries to a saucepan and bring the water to a boil over medium-low heat.
- After the water is boiled, turn the heat down and boil it for about 4 minutes. Make sure that the blackberries are soft.
- Add some granulated sugar and stir properly.
- Then, mash the blackberries and strain them into a bowl.
- Squeeze out the juice and discard the pulps and seeds.
- Transfer the juice to a glass and add lime juice to taste.
19. Prune Juice
Prune juice is one such type of juice that is beneficial for your health as it contains vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants. Vitamin C is beneficial for your immune system, which helps fight colds and sickness. Most importantly, it helps in losing weight quickly.
Method of Preparation
- To make prune juice, add some water and soak for 20 minutes.
- Add the soaked prunes to a blender with some water.
- You can also add lemon juice and sugar if you prefer.
20. Cranberry Juice
Looking for a refreshing and tangy addition to your weight loss journey? Look no further than cranberry juice! Beyond its taste, cranberry juice offers numerous health benefits and also supports your weight loss goals.
Process For Making Cranberry Juice
- Boil the cranberries with water for about 20 minutes or until the cranberries are softened.
- Allow the mixture to strain or squeeze with your hands.
- Mix well and add any sweetener you like.
- Drink the juice immediately or transfer the juice to an airtight jar/bottle in the refrigerator.
Adding these fruit juices to your daily routine can provide you with a refreshing and nutritious way to support your weight loss journey. Along with this, follow a balanced diet and regular exercise for optimal results.
So why not grab your favorite fruits and start juicing your way today to a healthier and slimmer you?