Nuts are foods that are power packed with nutrition. They are the best source of healthy unsaturated fats.
Here are 5 reasons why you should start including them in your diet:
- Helps prevent breast cancer-Research has proved that consuming around half a cup of walnuts a day helps reduce the risk of developing cancer. This might be due to the fact that nuts, especially walnuts are rich in Omega-3 fatty and anti-oxidants that fight and keep the cancers at bay.
- Reduces the chances of getting diabetes-Women who ate nuts on a daily basis have less chances of developing type-2 diabetes.
- Acts as a good anti-oxidant-Nuts help in cleansing your body of the toxins or other radicals that are present. So to kill that cholesterol opt to eat a handful of nuts. The solution can’t get any simpler.
- Prevents occurrence of problems with bladder-The intake of nuts helps the bladder function smoothly and also prevent the occurrence of cancers in the bladder.
- Improved heart health-Nuts are a rich source of phytosterols that are said to improve the health of the heart. So if you want to lead a long healthy life add a cupful of chopped nuts to your diet to reap the benefits of these nuts.
A handful of nuts can give you a lot of health benefits. So dig in!