Herpes is a long-term condition caused by the herpes simplex virus. The virus usually attacks the anal region, external genitalia and skin of other parts of the body. Many people don’t encounter symptoms for months after getting affected by herpes.
Common Symptoms of Herpes
- Small, painful blisters or sores: These can appear on the mouth (oral herpes) or genitals (genital herpes).
- Itching or tingling sensation: Many people experience itching or tingling feeling in the affected area before the blisters or sores appear.
- Redness and inflammation: The skin around the blisters or sores may become red, swollen, and tender.
- Ulcers: The blisters may rupture, leaving shallow ulcers that can be painful and take time to heal.
- Flu-like symptoms: Some individuals may experience symptoms like fever, body aches, headaches, and swollen lymph nodes during the initial outbreak or subsequent outbreaks.
- Pain during urination (genital herpes): If the blisters or sores are located near the urethra, it can cause pain or discomfort while urinating.
It’s important to note that herpes symptoms can vary from person to person, and some individuals may experience mild or no symptoms at all.
Causes of Herpes
Herpes is caused by two types of viruses:
- HSV 1 – Around 50% of people in the US is being infected with HSV1.
- HSV2 – 15% of people suffer from HSV2.
A person can be infected with HSV in the following ways:
- Having unprotected sex
- Sharing sex toys
How to heal Herpes sores Faster
The following measures can help promote faster healing of herpes sores:
- Keep the affected area clean
- Avoid picking or popping the sores
- Use topical creams or ointments
- Manage pain and discomfort
- Apply a cold compress
- Maintain good hygiene
- Boost the immune system
What is herpes blitz protocol?
The Herpes Blitz Protocol, invented by Josh Parker, is a natural treatment tool for herpes using Moroccan ingredients curcumin, resveratrol, and quercetin. With over 64,000 global users, the program is gaining popularity and offers a 60-day money-back guarantee if not satisfied. The program is available for online ordering and provides a natural remedy for herpes.
How can three ingredients treat herpes?
Using the three natural antiviral ingredients, a miraculous drink is made and recommended to be consumed for two weeks.
- Curcumin- Curcumin is the vital element present in turmeric which is used to prepare this drink. The spice is widely used in Moroccan food and due to its antibacterial properties, they have high potential to destroy HSV 1 virus.
- Resveratrol- The ingredient is richly found in red grapes. They can naturally stop the inflammatory transcription factor without causing any side effects.
- Quercetin- Quercetin is a compound that can be easily extracted from red onions, apples, and tomatoes. They are powerful enough to kill both HSV 1 and HSV 2 by 50%.
The working methodology of the herpes blitz protocol
The protocol comprises two parts;
- The search phase – Phase 1 involves a 7-day smoothie protocol to eliminate the herpes virus completely.
- The destroy phase – Phase 2 involves a 21-day plan to eradicate the virus completely.
Herpes blitz protocol is 100% safe to use and the plan can be afforded by everyone.