You have missed the amazing benefits of a sweet fruit though you had it nearby for years. Confused, isn’t it? Yes! Custard Apple or Annona Reticulata Linn is a light green color fruit that tastes like sweet custard and cooked apple. This bullock’s Heart named fruit is well-known by many names like ‘sharifa’ (Hindi), Seetha Palazham’ (Tamil), ‘Sita Phal’ (Gujarat) and in more. Custard apple is found all over countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and native to South America (fruit named as chermoyas). It’s no doubt that this amazing fruit is rich in anti-oxidants like Vitamin C, that helps get rid of the free radicals from the body and its rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and niacin. Don’t just stop reading the main part, the health benefits of this sweet delicate fruit. Here are some, check them out.
1. Get Healthy Skin n’ Hair: Good for the high levels of Vitamin A content in this heart-shaped fruit. Intaking custard apple not only good for hair and skin but also provides a better eyesight and anti-aging. The fleshy and creamy pulp is used to treat burns and ulcer.
2. Helps in weight reduction: People, who are following the diet plan, can have this amazing fruit and honey that get you to reach with the apt calories and help with weight reduction.
3. Lowers Diabetes n’ Heart disorders: Do you have Diabetes problem? Eat custard apples to reduce the glucose level from the body and it also helps in lowering the cholesterol level that results in protecting your heart from heart attacks.
4. Prevents Cancer: Studies have proven that an extract found in custard apple has the toxic to fight against cancer causing cells. Not just the fruit but the whole plant is of antioxidant that acts against cancer causing agents.
5. Prevents Bacteria: The custard apple has the natural antibiotic extract that has the capability of killing strains like Escherichia coli, Salmonella Typhi and Staphylococcus Aureus that cause problems like typhoid, diarrhea and pneumonia in the body.
Hope you liked the post. Leave a comment below to share your views.