Are you fed up of the boring breakfast of toast, eggs and cereal? You can make your breakfast more interesting by making a pudding. You need not skimp out on the nutrition, but at the same time enjoy a scrumptious breakfast.
Here is how we make Banana Chocolate Cereal Pudding:
- Cereal – 1 cup
- Frozen Banana – 1
- Milk – 1 Cup
- Cocoa powder – 2 Tbsp.
- Vanilla Essence – Half Tsp.
- Toppings (Chocolate chips, nuts etc….) – Handful
How to make it:
- It can’t get simpler than this. Simply whip up all the ingredients in a blender till it combines thoroughly. Store it in the refrigerator for an hour till it becomes thick and cold. Sprinkle liberally with topping before you dig in.
- Now you can get your sneak in all these healthy ingredients into your kid’s breakfast meal and watch them finish it up in no time.
- You can freeze it for a bit and have it as a frozen pudding.
- You can switch flavors from chocolate to butterscotch or strawberry.
- You can use whole wheat biscuits or oatmeal instead of cereal.
- You can use cooking chocolate instead of cocoa powder for a more chocolatey pudding, but just remember to reduce the amount of milk then, so as to maintain the liquid and dry ingredients ratio.
Use your imagination and try not to cut out the healthy ingredients and make your first meal of the day something to look forward to always.
Written by: Rasha Ashraf