The average American consumes hundreds of donuts a year. Who can resist this soft and fluffy treat that can be garnished to suit your tastes?
Donuts are usually made with flour, butter, yeast, sugar and eggs. But for the lazy ones, the shortcut to donuts can be made with biscuits. And the best part is that we can make them with just 3 ingredients.
These 3 ingredient healthy donuts are also good for the calorie conscious as it comes baked and not fried like they normally are.
What you need?
- Digestive biscuits – 1 Pack (7.5oz)
- Butter – 3 Tbsp.
- Sugar – 1/3 Cup
- Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin.
- Blend well with the butter and sugar.
- Shape into donuts using a donut cutter.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12-15 minutes at 180 degrees.
So dig in to this healthy version of donuts using biscuits.
Important note: For those who don’t mind the extra calories, you can dip into Chocolate Ganache or Caramel and indulge in the crime of extreme bliss.
Written by: Rasha Ashraf