For the past few years, the majority of people having blood pressure have increased than they should be. In fact, many people all over the world are struggling with high blood pressure or hypertension. Studies have shown adult above 25 years suffers from hypertension. Around 75 million American adults suffer from this health problem.
What is blood pressure?
Hypertension is when blood forces to push against the walls of your blood vessels consistently very high. Blood pressure is merged with systolic and diastolic pressure. Systolic pressure constitutes blood force when your heart is beating and diastolic pressure is the rate of blood pressure when the heart is at rest. Systolic pressure is always measured at the top while taking the reading. In a reading 120/80, the systolic measure represents 120 and the diastolic pressure remains 80.
Blood pressure range includes:
- Normal – less than 120/80 mm Hg
- Pre-hypertension – systolic will remain between 120-129 and diastolic will read less than 80.
- Stage 1 hypertension – 130-139/ 80-89
- Stage 2 hypertension – 140/ at least 90
Results of high blood pressure:
- Long-term hypertension would increase the risk of heart attack, stroke, and diabetes.
- Arterial damage
- Ruptured blood vessels
- Loss of vision
- Reduce kidney function
Few causes of high blood pressure
- High intake of salt in a daily diet
What are natural blood pressure solutions?
- Follow Mediterranean diet – The diet includes olives, flax seeds, fruits, vegetables and seafood. Seafood rich in omega 3 fatty acid must be included more in your diet. This would help in lowering your blood pressure naturally.
- Consume fish oil supplement – Studies have shown consuming fish oil rich in omega 3 fatty acids will reduce inflammation in the body.
- Eat potassium-rich foods – Avocado, melon, banana and coconut water are rich in potassium which could naturally lower your blood pressure.
Why doctors avoid prescribing drugs for hypertension
The recently revised guideline in the US has forced doctors to stop prescribing drugs for adults suffering from blood pressure. Adults who are above 60 should wait until the reading reaches 150/90 or above, to begin with medication. Once the guidelines were published many heart experts are in a dilemma, how patients are going to take the advice seriously and they fear many would face problem regarding uncontrollable blood pressure among adults. Adults should try the delicious natural diet to solve the problem of hypertension naturally. According to the clinical doctor, Dr. Ben the simple home remedy would succeed in treating hypertension in just 17 days where medication failed to prove it for 12 years.