People search for various quick, easy and safe ways to burn fat. According to the National Institute of Health, 45 percent of Americans are overweight, and 67 percent are attempting to lose weight. Do fat burners help you lose weight? Read on and we will tell you more.
Let us have a closer look at fat burner supplements and their effects.
What are fat burners?
Fat burners work by increasing metabolism, reducing fat storage, and inhibiting appetite. However, the majority of these products contain ingredients that have not been thoroughly researched. So, it is essential to focus on a healthy diet and exercise plan, and then add natural fat burners into your routine.
Classification of Fat Burner Pills/Fat Burner Supplements:
- Thermogenic fat burners: The loss of energy through the production of heat in the body is called thermogenesis.
- Carbohydrate blockers: Curbing the absorption of carbohydrate, and hence calories, helps lose extra weight.
- Appetite suppressants: These are drugs designed to control hunger to lose weight.
What Supplements Help Burn Fat?
Below are the natural fat-burning supplements:
Caffeine is a natural ingredient found in 60 different plant and leaf species. Caffeine is found in coffee beans, kola nuts, tea leaves, chocolate, and other natural sources. Caffeine makes the neurons in your brain fire throughout the day and a substance called adenosine accumulates in the body. Adenosine stops you from getting tired. Caffeine has the same size as adenosine and will bind to adenosine receptors, blocking adenosine and preventing fatigue. When adenosine is blocked, you may feel a surge of energy from chemicals such as dopamine and glutamate. However, caffeine overdose can result in nervousness, jitteriness, insomnia, and increased heart rate.
Caffeine boosts your energy while reducing fatigue, which means when you workout in the gym, you don’t feel tired for a longer time. So you will burn more fat naturally, which also increases a person’s metabolic rate.
Finally, studies show that caffeine improves fat oxidation in the body, meaning non-obese people can lose fat naturally and easily because it improves their body’s ability to release fat from cells.
Green Tea Extract
Green tea extracts are used in many fat burners. This ingredient may aid in burning off calories and may even reduce fat absorption from foods. It contains caffeine and polyphenols as well. Some studies have found that people who consume green tea regularly lose a small amount of weight naturally.
This compound promotes metabolism and provides energy. This product is usually found in a variety of meat and dairy products, and your liver and kidneys produce this carnitine naturally. Carnitine overdose can result in nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and a fishy odor.
The bark of this evergreen tree contains the Yohimbe compound. It is used in most fat burner supplements, but there is not much research on it. Furthermore, it can be hazardous. Side effects of Yohimbe may include headaches, anxiety, agitation, and high blood pressure. Overdose causes heart problems and kidney failure.
Some fat burn supplements contain soluble fiber-rich ingredients. Fiber does not increase fat burn but controls the appetite. Soluble fiber helps inhibit absorbing some fat from the foods you eat
If you want to improve your workouts and burn fat quickly and effectively, you can use pills. Here are a few of the Best Fat Burner Pills, but we would like to remind you, they may have side effects. We recommend you consult an expert before giving them a go.
- PhenQ is among the best fat burners. Side effects are nausea, headache, bloating, abdomen upset, but regular consumption may clear these issues.
- LeanBean is the most effective fat-burning supplement for women. But side effects may include an upset stomach, bloating, flatulence, and diarrhea.
- Instant Knockout is recommended for men. However, it can increase heart rate, restlessness, and even lead to insomnia.
- Burn Lab Pro boasts of using the best ingredients. It is touted as one of the most effective and has no side effects
- Phen24 is the best supplement for increasing metabolism, according to experts. Side effects include increased heart rate, blood pressure, irritation, nausea, and insomnia.
The supplement that contains black pepper extract and cayenne pepper may cause heartburn.
All natural and chemical fat burners help you lose weight, but they don’t get rid of your belly fats. There is no evidence of the efficacy of supplements and creams that can burn fat.
To have more results you can combine your workout routine with natural fat burn supplements and a diet plan.